* Explore your key branches with sub-branches or thoughts by adding single words to each sub-branch,
* Use your colored pens and add images to make your map vibrant and exciting,
* Produce your mind map using the new and exciting mind mapping software.
* Draw an easy image or symbol to represent your central idea in the centre of the page,
* Think of the major points or topics of your mind map, radiate your key topics of the central image as branches adding a key word that represents that topic,
This ebook will introduce you how to brainstorm, organize your points and write in response to the question. In addition, brainstorming diagrams, map, will guide you to broaden your mind.
With the iPad you can play back the ebook in .epub or .pdf format. epub. is somewhat more convenient to use here, since it allows you to change the font size easily and also gives you access to many useful additional features that Apple supplies via the iBooks app.
You can use the .mobi format or .pdf format for you Kindle. The .mobi option is somewhat more convenient to use, since it allows you to change the font size easily and also gives you access to many useful additional features that Amazon supplies via your Kindle device.
There are several providers of software for your smartphone or tablet that will enable you to read digital books on your device. Simply search the relevant app stores for the app that meets your requirements.